<body> <body>


Monday, March 19, 2007
3:48 AM


I'm stuck with english now! I hate writing essays!and I'm supposed to write MG's heritage stuff.. It's almost dinner time and I'm still stuck deciding if I should write about the silly school bell or 100 steps. How annoying. I've just wasted like 1 hour of my life sitting and staring at the computer screen blankly.

Ms kek changed our seating arrangement today. I'm sitting next to kail, my old partner from sec 1. haha. I miss sitting next to ernie! She's sort of isolated from all of us at the back. ): oh wells. It's so fun listening to all her crap and being blur together. Both of us never know whenever there's a test or wharever.
Like how both of us were so retarded during chinese today. Both of us were marking the WRONG comprehansion answers for chinese. OMG. And I was " hur! I don't have a single one correct. Are you sure that we're marking the right paper?" And She goes " YES! YES!" HAHAHAHA.

There's genia sitting behind me! And jing to my right, but stefanie is in between. Mag is behind her. Ms kek so did this on purpose. Seperate all of us!


Now, back to english! <3




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x